Unfiled Tax Returns

Most clients, who have a tax problem, do so because they have failed to file a tax return(s).  If you do not file a tax return, (after a certain amount of time) the IRS will do it for you.  This is called a “Substitute For Return” or SFR.  When this occurs the IRS uses data it has received and files using the fewest number of exemptions.  The IRS does not take into account deductions you may be legally entitled to.

As a result SFRs frequently overstate your tax liability.   For this reason, it is important to have unfiled tax returns prepared by a professional.  We will ensure you receive all legal deductions.  Whether you have 1, 5 or even 10 years of unfiled tax returns, we will professionally prepare and file your tax returns so you can enjoy peace of mind.